Correspondent Lending Services
LenderLive’s Correspondent Lending program, focused primarily on serving credit unions and community banks, provides our clients with competitive loan products purchased at a competitive price. Non-delegated correspondents eliminate the credit risk inherent to mortgage lending and can obtain seamless access to capital for their funded loan production.
Our conforming loan purchase program is designed for the loans you do not desire to hold on your balance sheet and is supported by dedicated, seasoned mortgage lending professionals and a scalable platform to meet your unique needs.
Through our program you can
- Offer multiple, long-term, fixed-rate mortgage products
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase fee income
- Serve your community while growing market share
- Mitigate secondary market exposure and risk
- Manage operational risks
- Remain compliant and avoid buybacks
Our tenured compliance team ensures compliance with the SAFE Act and the latest federal and state regulations and licensing requirements, ultimately helping you protect your bottom line.
The value we can provide your organization includes:
- As a non-bank lender we do not pose a competitive threat to your customer relationship. LenderLive won’t cross-sell competitive bank products and services to your customers.
- We provide value-added services that most other correspondent lenders don’t offer, including the ability to process and/or close loans as a service to our clients.
- We provide competitive rates and reduced turn times on loans purchased.
Contact us to learn more about LenderLive's correspondent lending services.