Mortgage Subservicing, Special Servicing
and Traditional Loan Servicing
LenderLive’s Loan Servicing platform offers custom, private-label subservicing of performing assets, end-to-end specialty servicing to help optimize distressed asset resolution, and component servicing for loan modifications, short sales and REO asset management.
For those loans that you own, LenderLive will subservice on your behalf. For the loans sold to LenderLive through our correspondent program, LenderLive retains the servicing relationship with your customer. In either case, LenderLive treats the consumer as your customer to support your brand and customer relationship. LenderLive will never compete with your products and services and is committed to enhancing and protecting your customer relationship.
Exceeding Your Loan Servicing Expectations from Day 1
- Immediate capacity – board up to 10,000 performing or non-performing loans in 30-45 days
- Daily monitoring of your portfolio trajectory & cash flows
- Collaborative, consistent communication: onsite visits, weekly status meetings, executive dashboards and real-time reporting
- Teams assigned specifically to your portfolio, driven by industry-low Accounts Per Employee (APE) ratios
- Responsive team works with you as a partner, not a vendor
Conservative risk management saves you time & money and helps protect your investment
- Nationally licensed as a Servicer, Lender, and Debt Collector – in all 50 states
- GSE-approved servicer, held to their standards & regular audits
- Dozens of internal & external audits passed annually, including those requested by top five financial institutions
- Dedicated, tenured risk management & compliance staff
With more than 400 resources dedicated to the fulfillment of hundreds of thousands of loan modifications and short sales, LenderLive's Loan Servicing solutions provide the expert resources needed to successfully complete more loan workouts. Our experienced staff is supported by state-of-the-art technology solutions for the efficient delivery of services and client-facing technology that empowers your operations.
We leverage a combination of third-party systems, partners and a proprietary layer of applications to create a competitive advantage. The unique combination of proprietary tools we support creates a more flexible and competitive solution for our clients.
Get Loan Servicing brochure